Thursday, May 1, 2008

Reflection 4 : Food Sold in our Canteen

Hi everyone!!I don't really eat in the canteen.i might sometimes but usually i wont(just ask sujay or sriram).I don't eat as i don't really like the food in the canteen(except in store 6).
if i do eat there,i usually go to store 6.i go there as i like the food there.the food & drinks sold in the canteen isn't clean.(i think)the food isn't clean as the canteen as the canteen is quite dirty.just look at the place-theres litter everywhere.
I think the healthier foods are from store 6 as you can choose what you want to eat. some healthier foods i suggest are vegetables such as broccoli and spinach.adding more fruits won't be bad too.
we can make the canteen a more conducitve place for pupils and teachers alike by cleaning the place up and adding more chairs and tables.this should be all now.bye bye!

No comments: