To me,passion for learning means to have a great interest in learning new things.If you have a passion for learning,it means you like to learn.Not just the stuff the teacher teaches in school.For example,if your teacher taught you about fungi,you might probably surf the net for more information.I think everyone should have a passion for something.
Everyone should have a passion for learning.If you have a passion for learning now,it will be useful as you will learn new things.by learning new things,you will have information no one in your class has yet.It will also allow you to excel in life later on.
I think the person who demonstrates passion for learning the most is Mr Lee Kwan Yew.Although he was poor,he had a passion for learning which let him study in the best schools,thus allowing him to become the first Prime Minister of Singapore and later,Minister Mentor.
Although I rarely ask questions,I think I have a passion for learning as I like reading books to enhance my knowledge and surfing the Internet for more information.I think i can enhance my passion for learning by paying more attention to the teacher,and taking in everything she says.This is my post,thank you for reading.Bye Bye.:)
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Passion For Learning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment