Thursday, July 10, 2008

S.P.I.C.E.S

Hi everyone!!!!!Today im writing about SPICES!These SPICES are not the kind that is used for cooking.it is an acronym that is made up of our school values.

The school values are:[S]incerity,[P]assion for learning,[I]ntegrity,[C]ourage,[E]xcellence and [S]elf-Discipline.These words make the acronym SPICES.

These words have different meanings and all of them are very special.Sincerity means to be truthful in everything you do.Passion for learning means to have a passion for learning.Integrity means to be honest.Courage means that you mush be brave in everything you attempt.Excellence means you much be excellent.Last but not least,Self-Discipline means to have self-discipline.


If you had pushed someone and a teacher asks how did it,and you say it was you,that is being sincere.Having a passion for learning means studying hard before exams and tests.Admitting that you did something wrong is a sign of Intergrity.Having Courage means to be brave.Having Self-Discipline means being mature enough to have Self-Discipline.

I think these values are important as they help us to learn.we should follow these values as they will help us in the future.Thank You.:)

© Darren Chia

No comments: