Thursday, January 15, 2009

What I Did During The School Holidays

The first week at school has started.My new teachers are Miss Chau(maths) and Miss Chong(mother tongue).My form teacher was my P5 teacher,Mrs Azhar. :O It was quite a shock when we(classmates and I) discovered at she would be taking us for P6 too.

The arrangements of my subjects aren't that good,but I'll live.The holidays went quite well but after i came back from Korea,it was boring.I just kept playing the computer until 12:00am and waking up at 10:00am lol.:P

In Korea,pretty much every meal we(tour and us) had was:a bowl of rice,the main course,ikan bilis,kimchi,some pickles and another fruit that i had no idea what it was.We left Singapore for Korea at around 12:00AM IN THE MORNING.(...)It was quite fun there but also boring sometimes i guess about 1/20 of our time there was spent on bus rides from place to place.(again,...)Im not going to type everything i did in Korea so I'll just type out the main thing we did.

We travelled from place to place,learnt the culture and tradition of the Koreans and how they lived.

The place in Korea that I liked best was the YongPyong resort that was high in the mountains.It was snowing there.I went skiing there and it was quite fun.I also kept throwing snow at my brother's face lol.>:)

All in all,it was a fun and memorable experience and I would like to go there agian.Bye Bye.

No comments: