3 weeks ago,the whole P5 level went to Jalan Bahtera to attend a camp.The time we took to get there from Anderson Priary was around 45 minutes.Our class was split into 2 groups,8 and 9.Group 8 had the pupils who's register numbers were odd while group 9 took those who were even.
When we got to Jalan Bahtera(JB) we deposited our bags in `dormitories'(more like huts to me tbh)After that,we went to another place to do absieling.As it was my first time doing it,i was a little nervous at first.After I did it however,i found it fun.
At around 10:00pm,we had a campfire.I had never been to one before and that was my first time doing one.All the groups had to perfor a dance/sing a song.Groups 7 and 8(we worked together)danced to the songs 'Apologize' and 'Mambo Number 5'.i was at the back row so not a lot of people could see me.:D
After that we had "supper" it was a curry puff and a glass of milo...-.-(how pathetic)at 12:00am it was lights out and we had to go to bed.I slept at aroud 1:00am
At around 6:00am,I woke up to fold up my sleeping bag.i couldn't manage it and just stuffed it into my bag.:PThen we had breakfast.At aroud 12:00pm we went back to Anderson.
I think it was quite a fun experiece for e and my classmates as we learnt to be independent.I never want to go back there again as the place was dirty......
THE END!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
P5 Camp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hi cousin alexis here! i went to jalan bahtera for my sec 2 camp as well! =) take care.
Post a Comment